Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Sunshine Award!!!

Hi Guys! I have been nominated for an award by Guinea Pig Lover  @ lordsgirls.blogspot.com!! So now I will state 5 facts about myself.
  1. I have three cats
  2. I have an iPod 5
  3. I have 5 AG dolls
  4. I love watching videos YouTube
  5.  Chickadee is my B.F.F
Now to answer the questions:
  1. Footprints
  2. An echo...echo...echo
  3. A deck of cards
  4. I have no idea!
  5. ooo??? Maybe? Please tell me G.P.L!!!!!
Now for the questions I will be asking ( They are totally random):
  1. What is your favorite blog?
  2. Do you like Percy Jackson?
  3. Can you combine the words eep and bloop to make some crazy word?
  4. If you collect anything, what do you collect?
  5. if you have a pet, what kind do you have?
Now for my nominees:
  • Chickadee
  • Dipsy
  • Inky
  • Meghan
Alright that's it and if you want to know the rules then click the link that I put up above.

Bye!!! 

1 comment: