Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Kittens!!! + Contest!!!

Now I know I already did this post, but I deleted it because we already named all six kittens. Oops! But thankfully we are having some more so if you guys can think of cute kitten names let me know in the comments! And the cutest name will be given to a kitten in the next few weeks!!! Also I will do a post on when the kittens are born so that you guys know what they look like, so start commenting! ...But there are a few rules:
  1.  No more than three names per person
  2. The names smokey, penny, and nickel are already taken. (Our adult three adult cat have those names.)
  3. And the current litter of kittens all have the names Cheeto, Dorits, Cappuccino, Mocha, Tiny and Penelope. So those names are also taken.
  4. Do not write the same name that someone else picked.
  5. Have Fun!!!



Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment