Thursday, June 6, 2013

Josefina gets ready for bed

Today I have a photo story of Josefina!
 
When Josefina goes to the bathroom to get ready for bed she brushes her teeth.
First she puts the toothpaste on hr toothbrush, but right as she's about to start brushing...
She notices something!
Her beautiful reflection, so she poses. Here are a couple pose pictures.
The "Hair!"
the "Crazy Hair!" And then she noticed me snapping pictures. "HEY" she said "Stop!" "I like your poses." I told her. "Would you like to see another one?" She asked me. So here is her final Pose!
The "Rock star!"

8 comments:

  1. Aww! cute! good job! Are you a camp counselor for Camp Doll Diaries yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Can u email me the sleepover photos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will email you soon and I am a counselor for camp doll diaries, but I couldn't find where to print registration forms for dolls and girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chickadee I figured out how to print the forms so I don't need help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. okey dokey lokey! a famous word by pinkie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete