Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Culture show!!!

Yesterday I went to a Mongolian culture show! I got to watch a lot of singing, a lot of dancing, and a contortionist! The contortionist can get her feet on the sides of her face! It is soooo creepy and cool at the same time! The dancers were AMAZING!!! In my opinion there weren't enough dancers!!! They spun and had beautiful dresses!!! The worst part was that I forgot a camera!!!!! But our friends were there so maybe they can email us the pictures!!! Bye!

5 comments:

  1. Cool! That is way cool that she could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UPPERMICHIGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!! Ok ok, to see what I am screaming about go to youtube and type in my little pony equestria girls!!!!!!!! I think you and jay red will like it!!! YAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, type in equestria movie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry haven't had Internet the last few days so I haven't commented or posted! Miss you soooooo much!

    ReplyDelete