Monday, October 14, 2013

Twins part three

"Yay!!!!!!!" She said as she jumped in. She pulled herself up on a rock and noticed that she was much heavier than usual. When she finally got on the rock she noticed that she had a mermaid tail!!! Then they discussed all of the magical things that had happened. "So we found a rock that goes with a shell and together they create a beam of light that sends us to this magical place every full moon?" "I think so." Abby replied quite overwhelmed at how fast her sister talked. Then they heard a small voice.Then they saw a very cute and small fairy. "Awwwww!" Abby exclaimed! "I am Sparkle I'm a water fairy and I'm seven!"Said Sparkle.  "What have we here?" They heard a tall man with very pointy ears say. "A new mermaid and a new centaur sir." Sparkle replied. "Oh and I am Sandas, the elf general." The man said. "You're an elf?" Abby asked. "Yes." He said.

6 comments: